5 July 2014

KidDoi, by CraftyDoodles.


In May 2014, I saw an interesting fauxdori that caught my attention - the KidDori.
KidDori is a project between Vijay (of CraftyDoodles) and Aly Common (of Crafting to Stay Sane)
At the same time, I was also looking for a birthday present for a client. 

So, I decided to dropped Vijay Mistry a message and see if he can rushed me a KidDori.



After some discussion over Facebook Messenger, I received the parcel from UK, with the beautiful KidDori wrapped up.

Here are some of the photos of the KidDori:




Here's the only shot I captured after Naama (the birthday girl) opened up her present;
Certainly, she had made her peers jealous of her customized journal / dairy. 

Do visit CraftyDoodles for more interesting items available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment