26 November 2015

The Metal stencil

We have just brought in some metal stencil which is ideal for your journaling!!


This stencil allows you to draw out about 60 different icons. 



Personally, I like the part which you can stencil out digital numbers. 



What about the size? 


It is slightly smaller than field notes size notebook, which means that you can carry it in your FN size leather cover - you can use this whenever you like.


I carry it in my Midori Traveler's Notebook, together with my other stencils. 


I drew a "Thumbs Up" icon with the stencil. 


If you are a stencil lover, I'm sure you want to give this stencil a try. 

How much is the stencil? 

Stencil + international shipping = USD$14.10

Drop us a email at blankandwrite.shop@gmail.com to order yours today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment